In Semester 2 2021 we are focussing on encouraging our members to find their gifting and calling.
We want to provide training and equipping for those who serve in volunteer roles at St. Mark’s. Here are some ways that you can be involved.
Ridley Ministry Skills Course
In Term 3 we are running the ‘Ministry Skills’ Course from Ridley College. This will be an opportunity for you to learn some of the skills involved in being on a worship team, leading a small group, or exploring your spiritual gifts and calling. The Course is based on expert videos and involves discussion and personal application.
The Course runs on six Wednesday evenings 7.30-9pm from August 25th. We will meet over Zoom.
You are welcome to join us for all the course or just weeks that are relevant to your role and interests. Participation is free.
- August 25th – ‘What is Ministry?’: Finding Your Gifts and Vocation
- Sept 1st – Small Group Leadership
- Sept 8th – Public Reading of Scripture
- Sept 15th – Praying in Worship
- Sept 22nd – Understanding Worship Services
- Sept 29th – Planning and Presenting Worship
Click the button below to enter the meeting each week.Zoom Meeting Link