- August 20, 2021 - 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Are you grieving the loss of a loved one or struggling with the long-term effects of loss?
We invite you to a six-week journey of reflection.
Thursdays commencing on 22nd July at 1:30pm at St Mark’s Church Emerald.
Cost: $40 (concession available)
For more information contact Vivianne on 5968 4046.
Click Here to Register
- Attachment, seperation and loss
- The impact of pain and bereavement
- Adjusting to change
- Anger and guilt
- Coping with others’ reactions
- Moving on healthily
- And an optional 6th session on faith questions
“In the group I realised that I wasn’t going mad and it was so good to share with others in a safe space.”